February 6, 2009

Arshavin designs women's clothes

And they love it. Especially the Russian women. Dresses. Sportswear. Whatever you ladies want.

Here's his story:
He said: 'When I turned 17, I had to choose which university to attend. My friends and I decided to try for the technology and design institute because there were lots of girls among the students and you didn’t have to study too hard, or so we thought. I enrolled in the chemical technology department.

'But when I began training with Zenit I had to miss a lot of classes. I transferred to the clothes design department. I have designed several garments myself.'
Nice.

2 comments:

sapna said...

wow its good that you have designed some clothes by your own. Have you design for Womens Wear and Mens wear?

Anonymous said...

bridesandlovers.com, it is a comfortable relaxing place where single Russian women and Western men connect with one other online. Our dating agency helps introduction of single men and women to meet other singles, who may be looking for friendships, love, romance and marriage.