May 26, 2009

Jose staying at Inter Milan

He just signed a contract extension through 2012.

Turns out that 99.9% chance of staying was true. Too bad, because I would've enjoyed if that 0.1% chance took him to Real Madrid.

With the Serie A titles flowing in, have to imagine that more Champions League glory is the next step.

No comments: