June 3, 2009

Kaka to Real Madrid?

It's sounding more and more official as each day passes. Now some Spanish media outlet is calling it a done deal.

Of course, everyone has denied it so far.

Here are all the relevant quotes:
And Kaka's spokeman, Diogo Kotscho, said on Tuesday evening: "Kaka will listen to Real and decide whether or not to make the transfer.

"What I can say for certain is that the Spaniards and Milan have not reached any agreement."

Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi said it would be difficult to keep hold of their star man: "I don't know if we will be able to keep Kaka at Milan because they offer him so much money."

Kaka has repeatedly said he does not want to play his football away from the San Siro. "I'll say it for the last time. The last time. I don't want to leave Milan,'' he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "In this period I prefer to remain silent because I don't want to be misunderstood. Or, worse still, to be used.

"To the millions of Milan supporters, I say that I have made my choice. I have said what I want to stay. Leave me in peace, please.''
I think it's gonna happen. I give it the TBG stamp of approval.

No comments: