July 1, 2009

Maradona's seat is scalding hot

Some not-so-favorable reports are coming out in Argentina about the legend's coaching prowess.

Enrique Merelas, a member of the AFA's executive committee and a close friend of AFA president Julio Grondona, likened the national team's situation to having one foot in "the intensive care unit."

Not exactly a vote of confidence.
"I can't put up with the coaching staff any more, and I never agreed with hiring Maradona," Merelas said in an interview late Monday with the radio station FM Sensitive.
Pretty sure the next bump in the road -- no matter how small -- will start some big changes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey love your blog n your title :D
keep the good blogging work going...
any chance you can add my url to your soccer fans out there??
your goodness will put me one step forward as i try to build my network
GRACIAS
www.todomaradona.com