August 6, 2009

Barca 4, Sounders FC 0

What a performance from the best team in the world.

The offensive display by Messi, Xavi, Henry and Co. in the first half was just phenomenal. A world class effort that was a treat to watch.

Certainly the highlight of my journalistic career was looking Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola in the eye and asking him a question about the Seattle crowd after the game (and getting a response, plus the eye contact back).

Anyways, here's my story from the night in The Seattle Times.

Be sure to check out my boy JB's game story -- and thank him for treating me to some beer and bar games afterward.

Also go read Jose's game story and Brewer's column.

Also I wanted to post this picture of Dani Alves down at the Pike Place Market.



Finally the highlights. Cheers!

1. ESPN roundup



2. Straight-up highlights

No comments: