No surprise, she's on the Sunderland side of things.
Who lost 1-0 to Fulham.
I'd be yawning too.
To the links:
- Looking into the Chelsea kit curse. [Footy Factor]
- Beckham might miss W.C. squad. [Daily Mail]
- Stuttgart fires its coach. Hires another. [Telegraph]
- Flamengo wins the Brazilian league title. [Soccerway]
- UNC: your NCAA women's champion. [Herald Sun]
- A future coach? Ben Olsen. [Goal.com]
- Look at MLS labor negotiations. [ESPN]
- Fireworks delay Serie A action. [SI]
- Tear gas going on in Greece match. [Yahoo!]
- Denis Hamlett dirt comes out. [Chicago Tribune]
- Sounders FC postseason awards. [Seattle Times]
- Belgian designer soccer fashion. [SSE]
- USMNT v. Northern Ireland friendly. [BBC]
- Jay Demerit is nearly healthy. [Soccer by Ives]
- Americans react to W.C. draw. [Goal! NY Times]