I saw this picture over at SBI. It's a nice one to get us started:
- Sounds like Landon Donovan might be open to extending his loan with Everton. He's loving everything about the Premiership life. This would be good for American soccer fans, maybe not MLS fans, but I'm pretty sure they're not mutually exclusive. Maybe they are.
- David Beckham says his playing career will continue past World Cup 2010. He says he'll return to L.A., but who really knows? This story could change 57 times before the W.C. ends.
- In quickfire transfer business: Carlos Bocanegra could be on the move in France, Michael Orozco is linked to Philadelphia, some German team signs Ricardo Clark and Portuguese-league leading Braga loves 'em some Stuart Holden.
- Fortunately Clint Dempsey's knee injury isn't catastrophic and he should be ready to go for the World Cup. Which is all that matters. Sorry Fulham, but it's true.
- The New England Patriots are inspired by the facilities of Real Madrid?
- Goff says there are some positive rumblings in the league's CBA talks. Kansas City is on its way to a nice, new stadium. Also, an Israeli is gonna be on trial with the Sounders FC.
- Lastly, take what you want from this photo I saw over at The Original Winger.