February 5, 2010

John Terry dropped as England's captain


Inevitable. Here's coach Fabio Capello's statement:
Capello issued the following statement: "After much thought, I have made the decision that it will be best for me to take the captaincy away from John Terry. As a captain with the team, John Terry has displayed extremely positive behaviour. However, I have to take into account other considerations and what is best for all of the England squad.

"What is best for all of the England team has inspired my choice. John Terry was notified first. When I chose John Terry as captain, I also selected a vice-captain and also named a third choice. There is no reason to change this decision.
The right move, in my opinion.

2 comments:

Host PPH said...

John Terry is a very solid defender and a leader, I think he had to be the captain, but if he dropped as England's captain, the other captain should be Gerrard with no doubt

Cheap hajj Packages said...

Thanks for an insightful post. These comments are really helpful. well basically im a travel agent and we offers Cheap hajj Packages | Cheap flights To Harare | Cheap umrah Packages | Cheap flights to lagos | Cheap flights to Entebbe | Cheap flights to dar es salaam . I found a lot of useful tips from this post Professional IT certification exams prove as a doorway to keep people update about their, and more detail.